Under the new Covid-19 Protection Framework the consular section of the Embassy will, until further notice, not require a My Vaccine Pass. The respective protection measures will be implemented. Please note that clients will be asked about their vaccine status.
Please be advised of the following important procedures:
- Entry is only possible with a face mask
- Due to the limited public space in the Embassy, only one person, if applicable with children/partner who are in the same “bubble”, may enter the Embassy at any given time
For this reason there may be short waiting times occurring in front of the Embassy.
Please note that you are not allowed to come to the embassy if
- You have a positive COVID-19 result and you have not yet been medically confirmed that you have recovered or
- if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or
- if you are still pending the result of a carried out COVID-19 test or
- if you are or have been in close contact with a possible, probable or confirmed COVID-19 case or
- if you have traveled abroad in the last 14 days