Start: 16.03.2020 – exact date to be confirmed.
This is a fixed-term contract for 20 hours per week. The salary is commensurate with local contracts of a comparable nature.
The job involves the following duties:
- Cleaning and maintenance of the official part of the Ambassador’s residence, including cleaning of dinnerware, kitchenware and doing laundry
- Helping with planning, organising and assisting during official functions on the premises
- Other tasks as assigned.
Applicants should have good English language skills and experience in this area of work.
Experiences in cooking and service are a clear advantage.
Applications should be submitted with the following documentation:
- CV in English with a photo
- Recent professional letter of recommendation
- Copies of passport, including valid work permit for New Zealand (if not a New Zealand citizen).
Applications should be forwarded to the Embassy by mail or email no later than 17 February 2020.
Mail address: Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany
Attn. Administrative Department
P.O. Box 1687
Please expect to be available for a brief meeting.
Should the application be successful, applicants must provide police clearance.
Please contact Ms. Wera Hack in case of questions on 04-473 6063.