TELEPHONE OPERATOR / RECEPTIONIST
- handles incoming and outgoing calls
- deals with caller inquiries whenever possible; this requires a basic understanding of standard consular issues (training will be provided)
- maintains telephone lists as required
- welcomes, assists, and informs visitors
- remotely operates gates
- coordinates Embassy drivers and their rosters
- receives and registers all incoming mail
- handles outgoing courier shipments and arranges pick-ups
CANDIDATE NEEDS TO…
- have excellent phone skills and phone manners,
- have good people skills, i.e. be friendly, helpful, and patient (previous experience in a similar role will be an advantage),
- have basic computer skills,
- have strong work ethics, i.e. be punctual, reliable, honest, thorough, accountable,
- speak and write good English (basic knowledge of German will be an advantage),
- be confident and have a positive attitude.
The successful candidate will be part of the administration team and report to the Senior Management Officer.
Training will be provided.
New Zealand employment laws apply.
Applicants need to have NZ residency or citizenship.
Monday to Thursday 7.15 am to 4.30 pm, and Friday 7.15 am to 3 pm
Position can be either 40 hours per week or two part-time job sharing positions at 20 hours each.
Starting salary will be $ 3,236 gross per month for the full-time position.
Start date: 1st November 2018
Apply by 19 August 2018 by email: email@example.com
CV (Europass format preferred)
Interviews will be held during the week beginning 10 September 2018. We regret we cannot reimburse any expenses incurred from the interview. We will not acknowledge receipt of applications.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Wolfgang Rainer Huesgen
(04) 473 60 63