FÜR AUSFÜHRLICHE INFORMATIONEN (auf deutsch) ZUR PASSBEANTRAGUNG INKLUSIVE ALLEN MERKBLÄTTERN & FORMULAREN KLICKEN SIE BITTE HIER
The passport section of the Embassy will be reopened to the public with some restrictions.
- You will need an appointment to apply for a German passport/ID-card. Appointments have to be booked online, using our online booking appointment system. Book your Appointment
- In order to practice social distancing, please note that we only grant access to the Embassy at the time of your appointment. Please be on time for your appointment.
- Please wait in front of the entrance gate of the embassy until you are invited in by the security guard. The security guard will carry out the usual security checks
- Due to the limited space in the waiting area, only the respective applicant is admitted, as well as any necessary accompanying persons (e.g. parents with child, spouse)
- Please disinfect your hands with the disinfectant provided before entering the visitor's room.
- Please note that due to security concerns larger bags (larger than a standard handbag or briefcase or a day pack) cannot be brought onto the embassy premises. Please make arrangements to leave larger bags in safe storage elsewhere.
- If you notice any symptoms that could indicate a Covid-19 infection, please do not visit the embassy
Please note that if Alert Level 3 or 4 is proclaimed again in New Zealand, the Embassy will have to close for public access and your appointment will be automatically cancelled.