Refund of Pension Contributions

11.10.2018 - Article
pension© colourbox

If you have worked in Germany and now live permanently in New Zealand, your contributions to the pension fund can be refunded under certain circumstances upon your request. Please find more information Deutsche Rentenversicherung information on refund of contributions here

Please use the following forms to apply for the refund of your contributions:

Application for reimbursement of contributions abroad

Payment declaration form

Life and citizenship certificate form

Top of page